Garies: Garden of the Gods...
Garies is situated along the N7 Highway and is renowned for it's massive display of Spring wildflowers. Garies is considered as one of the main tourism centers during Spring time. (July - August - September)
Groenriviersmond Accommodation is situated about 60KMs west of town and 3KMs from the South entrance of the Namaqua National Park.
- Bed and Breakfast Accommodation
- Meals on reservation
- Lapa for barbeque facilities
- Endless display of Namaqualand wild flowers
- Namaqualand wildlife in our conservancy
- Miles and miles of of hiking and biking trails
- Minutes from the coastline
- The 120KM uninhabited coastline for 4x4
- Uncrowded land of wide-open spaces and broad horizons
- Dusky dolphins found on the west coast and
- Water birds like the Flamingos
- Campsites / Solar Power
- Quad-Bike Friendly
- Functions for up to 30 Persons.
GPS Coordinates:S30*48"2406" E 17*36'0185"E
Please note:No eskom power, cellphone signal, microwave or TV is provided,just pure nature! All equipment is gas powered. "The ideal place to renew your spirit. Come visit and savour your own adventure" Elrien / Kolie Nieuwoudt